Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kale and Quinn


My last blog was suppose to be a joke. Everybody blogs about all the "crafty" things they are doing so I decided to put a picture of my dishcloth on here (even though it is suppose to be square but is rectangle!). My kitchen does have some yellows, reds, and greens in it and it does kind of brighten things up a little.

I just don't know how you all find time to do all you do. . . it seems as though all I can do is just maintain. And lots of days I don't even maintain. . . I lag behind. But, I'm gonna keep on keepin' on! Who knows, maybe one day I'll crochet an afghan! Maybe one day I really will paint my bedroom! (I've had the paint for several years!). Maybe I will actually take a walk or ride my bike around town!

Until then, I'll just keep reading your blogs and enjoying them! And I'll keep you updated on my progress of course!

Oh, and more importantly, here is a new picture of Kale with his Mommy Quinn. He gets to go without oxygen in the daytime now! Isn't he a doll?!?

2 comments:

  1. He is a doll! What a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my first comment disappeared. So I will try again, just in case. He's a handsome guy! And she looks like she know how lucky a mom she is.

    You might go easier on yourself, you know. Some of us don't have high school seniors and senior citizens living under our roofs. (And I am not talking about Dennis!)

    ReplyDelete