Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09




Here's a scarey picture of Levi and I. Greensburg had a trunk-or-treat for the kids and Den and I dressed up (Den sqeezed into an old baseball uniform) and walked around. Levi and his friend Tim went as The Blues Brothers. This is not a good picture of Levi. I had told him not to squint because he squinted in the first picture! (I usually say Levi can't take a bad picture, but this one just isn't very good!)



I have to show off my pretty little great-neice Camille and her little brother Taden. Aren't they cute?!

3 comments:

  1. Tish, looks like you had fun and I know Levi did (at least it seems like he always has fun). Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glasses over the mask! It kind of offsets the creepiness and just makes you look 'eccentric'! Cutie-pie kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time. What a good idea to trunk or treat!

    ReplyDelete