Monday, July 20, 2009

Band camp


Levi leaves tomorrow for a band camp in Wichita all week. It's a marching band and they will be the halftime entertainment at the East Vs. West Allstar Football Game on Saturday night. Saturday morning there is a parade and they will march in it (it's a Mason's Parade and they are the ones who get the band kids together). Levi plays a trombone. Friday evening, before the parade and ballgame on Saturday, there is a banquet and they also play at the banquet. This is the third year Levi has done this. The first year was at Hays, the second at Emoporia, and now Wichita. We will go to Wichita Friday to the banquet and stay the night and watch the parade and ballgame and half-time show on Saturday. Levi will get home late Saturday night. Then he leaves for Youth For Christ camp near Colorado Springs the next day. He is one busy guy!

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet his summer is flying by! (I am glad to see that he appreciates the Beatles.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I cannot post a comment to your blog with my work computer. Then when I get home, I have been so out of it. I loved the posts about the boy-os! What a pair of good lookers you have! You done good, my friend. Very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete