Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Levi



Yeah! My boy comes home tonight! He's been gone for 3 weeks to Pennsylvania, Ohio and Maryland. The Greensburg, Pa. Rotary Club has been so good to him! This was the 3rd year he got to go on this trip thanks to the Rotary Club in Greensburg, Ks. and Greensburg, Pa. He has met alot of wonderful good-hearted people, and seen alot of our USA. He has been to New York, West Virginia, and North Carolina plus the afore mentioned states! He is one very fortunate child!
I am glad he will be home tonight!




3 comments:

  1. What a smile!

    Hope he didn't pick up any bad habits while away back east...they do things differently there, ya'know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tish, 3 weeks is a long time (for Mom), hope Levi had fun.
    Also glad you got your pool up, now you can work all night and lay in the pool all day Ha Ha.
    Donna told me you were still working nights, Do you like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe that Levi is one of the most pleasant teenagers that I have met. And he just gets better with age! (or maybe I mean "growing up-ness") Well, you know what I mean....

    ReplyDelete