Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Estes Park



Our Cabin

Dennis and I just got back from Estes Park, Colorado late Sunday night. Time goes by too quickly when you're in the mountains! Here are some pictures of the cabin we stayed in. We loved it there. Hummingbirds ate at our deck everyday and little chipmonks ran around on and under the rocks outside. We shopped in the stores downtown and came home with a few souviners. We spent one day with Perry and Becky and Perry drove us all up Trailridge Road to the Continental Divide, then we ate supper at "The Other Side" restaurant together. It was wonderful getting to be with my friend Becky and her wonderful husband Perry! As I said before, time goes by too quickly when you're in the mountains and we hope to return there soon!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute place! Sounds like you had a very good 'restorative' vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time seeing you, too. Can't wait until we next see you all. It was really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time!! Now you come home to temperature in the 100's, sorry. I hope you got your pool up.
    You ask about emu eggs and yes I did paint a lot of them and still have some to paint but just haven't been painting a lot. I am in the mood to paint so you never know what I will do next. I am going to take an on line calligraphy class called calligra-fun by Martha Leaver http://marthalever.blogspot.com/. It starts the 22nd and I am kind of excited about the class, I think it will be fun. If you have time you should have a look at her blog. She has a lot of different art. Hope you weekend is good.

    ReplyDelete