Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dennis


Before I ever met Dennis I wanted to marry him. I had a friend that worked with him that used to tell me funny things he said or did and I remember standing by the kitchen stove, reaching for the Crisco and thinking, 'I want to marry that guy!' But then he got married to someone else, and I remember thinking, 'maybe he'll get a divorce...' The rest is history!
This is a picture of Dennis and his dog Rosie. It was taken in 1980 when I first met him. I loved his black curly hair!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Hippie Dennis! Now he has Jerry Garcia hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tish, hope you had a good time at the wedding.
    Boy Dennis's hair has changed!!! Every time I look in the mirror I see my mother. I don't know what happened? I think I should still be 30 something or at least look like it.

    ReplyDelete