Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Manhattan

We went to a wedding in Manhattan over the weekend. Sarah (our friend) got married. She had a pretty wedding and these were her colors. The reception was nice also. They are going to Hawaii for a honeymoon.
We went to the zoo Sunday
afternoon before coming home and I took a bunch of pictures...maybe I will post some later!
Our next adventure will be Estes Park, Colorado...we are really looking forward to that! We rented a cabin for 3 days. Maybe Dennis will try to do some fly fishing. Maybe I'll just hang around the cabin and enjoy the fresh mountain air! (And hope that there aren't any bears or mountain lions around!)
I'm getting excited!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can hardly read those colors! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend, and will be in touch by cell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days we are going to go to Hawaii! I do not want to be the last person in the country to go there!!

    ReplyDelete