Thursday, June 18, 2009

TV Shows From My Childhood


Andy Griffeth, Dick Van Dyke, Green Acres, Gilligan's Island and Beverly Hillbillies.



One of these days I'm going to learn more about Blogging. I tried putting some pictures of old TV shows I used to watch on here then tried to label them and then I just totally messed them up and deleted them. So now, I'll try again-- I just thought it would be fun to post them and look at them once in a while to bring back childhood memories (probably of telling my mom I had a stomach ache so I could miss school and hang out at home and watch TV. I never liked school... and that is so sad....school should have been a fun place....).

3 comments:

  1. Do you remember that we didn't have a TV set? We had to go play at someone's house that had one to watch any of those shows. Aunt Ruth and Uncle Don had one, but they only got channel 2, and none of those shows were on NBC...

    Looking forward to see you over the 4th...if you have time! If you need a place to 'acclimatize', you are more than welcome, and we have plenty of room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. We are not camping. We have a room as benefits the parents of a daughter who is an employee of the Marriott!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember going next door to the Blakes' house and watching Gilligan's Island with Glenda, if Stan didn't insist on watching "Shindig". Nowadays, it seems that every home has more than one TV, so that kind of argument is probably as old fashioned as these shows!

    ReplyDelete