Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rocky's Furniture Day

Rocky and I went to Wichita and he picked out furniture for his new house-- it's really nice. He got a new living room set, dining room table and chairs, computer desk and bedroom set. They will bring it all to him next week. I am happy for him!
After shopping for furniture we ate at the Olive Garden (Raviolli- it was good!) and then we came home, but not before stopping in Pratt at Walmart and the Sonic (the Sonic was giving away FREE root beer floats! They were small sized but perfect for me after eating all that food at the Olive Garden!)
We had a good day.
But I didn't get my basement cleaned-- and that was what I had planned to do before deciding to go with Rocky. I'm glad I went with Rocky and I think he is glad too.
The basement can wait. Levi has made a deal with me to help clean it. He gets to take the car to Wichita tomorrow in exchange for helping me in the basement. I just hope we get around to it before too long! Bye! It's been nice Blogging with you!

2 comments:

  1. I found you! This will be fun. Do you mind if I link to your blog from mine?

    Tell Rocky cool about the furniture, and Levi better help with the basement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I found you too! I think it is very cool that you started blogging!

    ReplyDelete